ILM Programmes - Further Details
- Level 2 Award and Certificate in Leadership and Team Skills
- Level 3 Award and Certificate in Leadership and Management
- Level 5 Award, Certificate and Diploma in Leadership and Management
Coaching & Mentoring Programmes:
- Level 3 Award and Certificate in Coaching
- Level 5 Certificate in Coaching & Mentoring
- As an ILM centre we can provide management apprenticeships for you:
- Level 3 Team Leader / Supervisor Trailblazer* Apprenticeship
- Level 5 Operations / Departmental Manager Apprenticeship
* What are Trailblazers? Trailblazers are employer-led apprenticeships developed to replace existing apprenticeship frameworks. Each apprenticeship is made up of a ‘Standard’ that includes the knowledge and skills and behaviours required for a specific job role. This is accompanied by an Assessment Plan which details how the apprenticeship must be assessed, and the quality assurance associated with this. As part of the funding rules, all apprenticeship programmes must include 20% off-the-job training. It is up employers to decide at what point during the apprenticeship the training is best delivered (for example, one day a week throughout, 1 week out of every 5, a proportion at the beginning, middle and end). This will depend on what is best for the organisation and the apprentice.
With all of our programmes, our approach is always to tailor courses to suit the organisation’s development aims, culture and goals. As such our programmes result not only in improved management capability but each participant (who undertakes the required assessment) is able to gain a nationally recognised qualification. Our approach is to firstly gain a really good understanding of our client’s management development needs and to think about the best way of achieving these. We use accelerated learning principles to make our programmes stimulating and memorable and use a variety of techniques such as group exercises, dynamic activities, demonstration, role-play and where appropriate include individual pre-work and post-course work.
We also provide ILM courses over different timescales – it all depends on what our clients need and how we can best deliver an impactful programme that really results in noticeable improvement.
As well as in-house ILM programmes, we offer open courses where we welcome people from different organisations to learn together. Full details of our forthcoming courses are below.